About Linda Minor
• is an Adobe Certified Expert and Adobe Certified Instructor in Photoshop.
• has a State of California Adult Education Teaching Credential.
• has been teaching Photoshop privately and in public settings since August 2000.
• is a consultant in the areas of small business web development, photo restoration, digital imaging project management, and technical editing.
• has a background in conference planning and training in the areas of substance abuse prevention and bilingual education.
• designed and edited several books on the development of school district drug abuse prevention policy as part of a U.S. Department of Education project called the School Team Approach.
• has quite a varied background, including analyzing electroplating solutions, being a 1960s flower-bearing hippie on the streets of Berkeley, working as a pharmacy technician, and producing a multi-state film festival for education professionals.
Linda earned a Certificate in Multimedia Studies from San Francisco State University Multimedia Studies Program in January 1998, and has been attached to a computer ever since.